About Eleven Experience
Our mission is to custom-make powerful experiences that impact the people who impact the world. Whether heliskiing near the Arctic Circle in Iceland or casting for bonefish on a remote island in the Bahamas, Eleven experiences are a different kind of escape. We are not found in traditional destinations. Our lodges, chalets and beach houses are miles from the main road - in a historic farming village high along the French-Italian border, on a rugged river in Patagonia, and in other unique locations away from the crowd. In each destination, world-class food and lodging are combined with guided outdoor activities on mountains, in the backcountry, and on the water for guests of all ages and all skill levels. In urban locations our guides gracefully introduce guests to local culture, knowledge and places known only to native insiders. No matter where in the world they may be, every facility has five-star accommodations, award-winning chefs, extensive wine cellars, saunas, steam rooms, spas, and friendly, expert guides who will show your clients new dimensions of life, friendship, family and adventure.
- Manage all design and visual media at Eleven.
- Develop, create, and manage all brand assets worldwide.
- Ensure that the brand identities of Eleven and other additional business units are consistently represented in all media (print, website, digital marketing, video, photography).
- Work with the Marketing, Sales, Product Development, Operations, and other cross-functional teams to define all companies’ identities through all written and visual elements.
- Work in collaboration with the Marketing Director to develop and execute a strategy for a cohesive, effective visual brand identity for Eleven and all additional business units, including but not limited to, Public House, Tarentaise Tours, Irwin Guides, No. 12 Interiors, Three Daggers, and Irwin Brewing Company.
- Create and execute a system for identifying content needs, and secure photo and visual media content globally, in line with the budget, and in collaboration with the Marketing, Sales, Product Development, and Operations teams.
- Secure all company brand assets and ensure that all assets are impeccably documented and warehoused in a secure, redundant, and accessible database.
- Translate projects from conceptual and strategic marketing ideas into clear creative strategies and campaigns.
- Ensure the overall quality of visual and design projects is always up to the Eleven standard.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion by leading and directing in-house and contracted creative professionals while ensuring visual communication and brand standards are met.
- Oversee in-house and contracted creative professionals on all deliverables, timelines, and budgets.
- Manage documentation of guest experiences and maintain and refine image delivery system for clients.
- Source, train, and manage all local photographers in locations worldwide on Eleven’s photo style and content needs.
- Train on how to comply with the global photo workflow, how to interact with guests, general Eleven expectations and any needed technical photography aspects.
- Photograph VIP groups and serve as an ambassador to select clientele.
- Assist the Marketing Team on additional projects as needed.
- Design/Photography/Advertising/Marketing degree.
- 10+ years of experience in a relevant director-level role.
- Excellent creative, leadership, and communication skills to continue to drive the brand forward.
- Technical experience in graphic design, photo and video capture, photo and video editing, asset management, and copywriting.
- Demonstrated experience leading a team to manage projects from start to finish in a dynamic environment.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good team player and a willingness to help others when needed.
- Comfortable interacting with clients and internal staff.
- Ability to work long hours and on weekends when needed.
- Ability to type and sit for long periods of time.
- Valid and Current Passport/Visa Required.
- Ability to travel within the United States and internationally when needed.